The Magic Blox 4 Primary Schoolers course supports all children by equipping them with a strong emotional foundation as well as the skills and tools to lead positive, happy, mindful lives. The programme is designed for children between the ages of 7 – 11 years old and all Magic Blox workshop groups consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 children of mixed ages.
Magic Blox 4 Life’s Purpose is to empower children to:
- Unlock their potential
- Help them to achieve their personal best
- Equip children who have challenges with the tools to cope and support children who are top of their class to stay there
The Magic Blox 4 Primary Schoolers programme is presented over a series of 8 x 90 min workshops, once a week over an eight week period. The programme starts with workshop 1: Orientation, followed up by 7 consecutive workshops. Each workshop builds on the previous and concludes with the final closing workshop, where the children receive their certificates.
- Workshop One: Visualisation and Self-Belief
- Workshop Two: Kicking out the Grouch and Affirmations
- Workshop Three: Blocking out Negative Messaging
- Workshop Four: Self-Confidence
- Workshop Five: The Magic Tool Box
- Workshop Six: The World around Me
- Workshop Seven: Feelings and Fear
- Workshop Eight: Identify Trust, Responsibility and Bullying
The skills and concepts are taught with lots of fun games and activities, worksheets, creativity with arts and crafts, visualisation, imagination exercises and affirmations.
Group rate: R3200 per child (R200 sibling discount per sibling for siblings attending the same course)
- A consolidated 8 workshop course
- Group format, min 3 – max 6 children per group.
- Social environment to stimulate EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Practical and fun activities to reinforce concepts
- Introduction to EQ (emotional intelligence) for parents (1 hour)
All course materials
- Children’s workbook
- Parent handbook
- Creative take home items
- Written Feedback information
Upcoming Primary Schooler Courses
Essential tools for children to grow up with, but not taught in any class environment.