Magic Blox 4 Pre-Schoolers 4-6yrs (Workshops include Parent and Child together)
The Magic Blox 4 Pre-Schoolers EQ/Life Coaching programme supports all children (age 4-6) and parents by equipping them with a strong emotional foundation as well as the skills and tools to lead positive, happy, mindful lives. Magic Blox 4 Life’s purpose is to empower children to unlock their potential and is designed to support children in discovering and connecting with their identity and expressing their feelings. Through building self-awareness, they learn effective communication and ways to deal with the many difficulties, that life sometimes delivers and which they may encounter on their life’s journey. The Magic Blox 4 Pre-Schoolers programme is presented over a series of four 2 hour workshops either in groups with both children and parents or individual private parent/child coaching. The skills and concepts are taught with lots of fun games and activities, worksheets, creativity with arts and crafts, visualisation, imagination exercises and affirmations.
Upcoming Courses Dates
- Privately scheduled Courses available (incl 4 workshops)
- Improving Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Learning Relaxation and Concentration Tools (supports children with ADHD)
- Enhancing Communication and Social Skills
- Identifing, Expressing and Managing Emotions Positively
- Learning to Empathise with others
- Improving behaviour management.
- Helping children who are top of their class to stay there and those who are struggling to overcome challenges
- Helping children working through trauma (divorce, death, crime) or who are struggling in areas of their lives, be it school, friends, family, academics, sport.
- Supporting children to find that magic “ah -ha” moment of awareness that brings belief and self-confidence into their being
- Helping children to embrace and express their thoughts and feelings positively
- Supporting children cope with both verbal and physical bullying
- Improving communication and relationship between parent and child
- Equipping them with tips and tools to support their children during and after the course.
- Opening communication between parent and child
- Creating a positive bonding opportunity for parent and child
- Supporting parents to create positive change in their own lives, by embracing the tools and skills their children are learning on the course.
- Gaining an awareness of their child’s perception of the world and where they are on an emotional level.
Essential tools for parents to support their children in reaching their potential.
In the first workshop it is important to introduce a safe environment of openness and sharing. The children and parents are introduced to the facilitator and each other through games. The children and parents are encouraged through the facilitator to get to know each other to gain the most benefit out of the course.
The children and parents are introduced to affirmations and visualisation skills. Affirmations direct the mind towards picturing desirable outcomes. Children are thrilled to discover that they have the power to make their dreams and goals a reality by changing their thoughts simply through their own words. Visualisation teaches children how to develop their attention skills and define their imaginations. They can also use this skill to help calm themselves in difficult situations and create positive images to motivate them to get what they want out of life.
Self Belief and My family
In workshop three, the children and parents gain an understanding of self concept. Self concepts are the way we feel and think about ourselves and are influenced by other people’s opinions of us. Each child will create a body map drawing of themselves through which they will gain insights into their own self-perception. The facilitator conducts a visual demonstration of negative messaging showing the effect it can have on the self concept process. The workshop concludes with a visualisation about love.
Feelings, Fears, Bullying and Graduation
In workshop four the children will learn to identify their own emotions, feelings and fears. Parents support their children through this process and also learn the concepts for themselves. They will learn skills to identify and specifically deal with the feeling of anger, and learn techniques to cope with and release this anger. The facilitator leads games and integrates movement and music to support the children to express emotions and feelings. Trust as an emotion is highlighted through a fun pairing game, we also teach ways to deal with bullying and the workshop closed with the children receiving their certificates.