The Magic Blox 4 Pre-Schoolers EQ/Life Coaching programme beneftis all children (age 4-6) and parents by equipping them with a strong emotional foundation as well as the skills and tools to lead positive, happy, mindful lives.
Magic Blox 4 Life’s purpose is to empower children to unlock their potential and is designed to support children in discovering and connecting with their identity and expressing their feelings. Through building self-awareness, they learn effective communication and ways to deal with the many difficulties, that life sometimes delivers and which they may encounter on their life’s journey.
Magic Blox 4 Pre-Schoolers is presented over a series of four x 2 hour workshops either in groups with both children and parents or individual private parent/child coaching. The skills and concepts are taught with lots of fun games and activities, worksheets, creativity with arts and crafts, visualisation, imagination exercises and affirmations.
- Workshop One: Orientation
- Workshop Two: Positive Thinking
- Workshop Three: Feelings and Fear
- Workshop Four: Self-Confidence and Bullying
On-going Game of Life refresher workshops for continuous development, offered to all children who have completed the Magic Blox course. This can be done in a group or individually.
- R4000 per course – one child – one parent
- R6500 per course – two children – one parent
- R4500 per course – two parents – one child
- R7000 per course – two parents – two children
- A consolidated 4 workshop course
- Social environment to stimulate EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Practical and fun activities to reinforce concepts
- Introduction to EQ (emotional intelligence) for parents (1 hour)
All course materials
- Children’s workbook
- Parent handbook
- Creative take home items