The Magic Blox 4 Parents and Families program objectives are to:
- Equip parents and families with an understanding of EQ (Emotional Intelligence) and practical tools and techniques.
- Equip parents and families with practical EQ and self-awareness skills to personally benefit and improve parent-child relationships and communication.
- Empower parents and families in unlocking their own and others’ potential and move beyond any mental blocks.
- Assist parents and families to apply the principles and practices in their own lives and build resilience.
- Practical, easy to apply, fun EQ skills to help with any life challenge i.e.: a difficult subject, friends, bullies, family, trauma, etc.
- Improving confidence and self-esteem.
- Improving relaxation and concentration tools.
- An understanding of how to improve communication and social skills to enhance relationships within the family.
- Learning to Identify, embrace and express their thoughts, emotions and feelings positively.
- Equipped with positive parent coaching EQ tools and skill, including positive discipline, respect and building security in the child.
The Magic Blox 4 Parents or Mom’s is divided into two workshops as follows:
The Magic Blox 4 Families is divided into four workshops as follows:
THINK, DO, BE: An Introduction to EQ
- Visualise your potential
- Create your potential
- Become your potential
THINK, DO, BE:: Building EQ
- Develop potential in children
- Support EQ in the home
- The key to the effectiveness of this material is that it can be adapted to suit any age.
Upcoming Magic Blox 4 Moms course dates
Saturday 11th and 18th May 2019 from 14h00 – 16h30.
R1100 per person (minimum 5 people per group)
- Workshop One: Orientation
- Workshop Two: Positive Thinking
- Workshop Three: Feelings and Fear
- Workshop Four: Self-Confidence and Bullying
Upcoming Magic Blox 4 Families course dates
- The workshops are scheduled according to availability, please complete a reservation form and select the month that you would like to enroll for the course and we will contact you to schedule the workshop times and dates.
- R4000 per course – one child and one parent
- R5000 per course – two children and one parent
- R5500 per course – two parents and one child
- R6700 per course – two parents and two children