Magic Blox 4 Life Coach and Special Needs Teacher
Kayla has been an integral part of Magic Blox since its inception and is a teacher working with special needs children. She is an outstanding teacher who follows her passion with amazing dedication and commitment. Always going the extra mile to ensure the happiness and health of all the children she teaches.
- 2011 – 2014 – I completed my degree in Foundation Phase teaching.
- 2011 – 2016 – While studying I worked at Bryanston Primary school as a grade 1 teacher and then moved up to grade 3.
- 2016 – Worked with and taught two autistic brothers.
- 2016 – Present –Teaching at CREST School (a school for special needs children)
- 2018 – Completed my honours degree in Special Needs Education.
- 2011 – Present – Assisted Julie in creating Magic Blox 4 Life. Assisting and facilitating courses.