MagicEQ Online and In-Person EQ Coaching Courses
Feeling emotionally strong and resilient in your mind and body
The EQ online and in person coaching courses include 5 x 90min practical, interactive life coaching sessions. The online and family course sessions are set up according to your availability. Group in person courses for children aged 7-13 are scheduled according to set times. The sessions require a week in between to practice and apply the EQ tools into your life. All covid protocols are followed with regards to the in
person EQ courses and they take place at 50 Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston.
By practicing the Magic Blox EQ tools for a few minutes each day, creates a conscious awareness of our thoughts which activates the subconscious mind and in turn creates an action followed by a behavior, followed by a positive shift.
- Visualisation and Belief EQ Tool
- Affirmations EQ Tool
- Kicking out the Grouch thoughts EQ Tool
- Blocking Out Negative Messaging EQ Tool
- Self-Concept EQ Tool : Feelings, Fears, Bulling, Responsibility and Trust
EQ Courses from 4 years to adults
- Online EQ Course – Family
- In-Person EQ Course – Family
- In-Person Group (social) EQ Course – Primary School Children
- Online EQ Course – Teens
- In-Person EQ Course – Teens
- Online EQ Course – Adults : Parent/Teacher/Therapist
In-Person EQ Course – Adults : Parent/Teacher/Therapist
The EQ courses offer information pertaining to developing emotional intelligence in children, however the principles can be applied to people of all ages. The course equips them with an understanding of EQ (Emotional Intelligence) and practical tools and techniques to give children from a variety of socio-economic circumstances emotional support. These approaches help to build resilience in children and adults. They are also equipped with practical EQ and self-awareness skills to personally benefit and improve therapist-patient relationships, parent-child, teacher-learner, and other professional relationships.
There has been a significant rise in bullying, aggression, and violence in schools. Therapists, teachers and parents have a responsibility to assist children in developing emotional intelligence and practical tools for dealing with their own negative and destructive emotions, and to safeguard themselves from negative and aggressive behavior from others. Tools for dealing with bullying are particularly important in building resilience in children. The Magic Blox EQ for Therapists courses offers 5 Level 1 and 1 Level 2 (ethics) CPD points.
EQ Course Benefits:
- Identify, Express and Manage Emotions Positively such as anger, anxiety and fears
- Improve Confidence, Self-Esteem and Resilience
- Learn Relaxation and Concentration Tools (supports children with ADHD)
- Effective Positive Communication
- Learning to Empathise with others
- Improve behaviour management.
* Additional online or in person refresher sessions are offered on an optional basis after the course is completed. The refresher sessions help to apply the EQ tools to specific challenges that might occur after the course and there is also an option for the child’s parent, teacher or therapist to run a combined session to address any emotional challenges the child might be having at school or in therapy, or at home.
The EQ course costs range from approximately R3000 – R5000 depending on which option you choose.