Danielle is an Occupational therapist and has been an integral part of Magic Blox since its inception. Danielle primarily focusses on the Magic Blox 4 Therapist and Teachers EQ course. She is an excellent occupational therapist with a gentle nature and a passion for working with and helping children.
- 2019: Interactive Metronome, Maude Le Roux & Louise Vermaak
- 2018: Vision, visual perception and learning/memory Sensory matters/Peripheral Visual Awareness A talk by Casha Meintjies, Movement Analysis Education Strategies (MAES) Introduction Course
- Shane Brassell & Anita Hains. Full Movement Analysis Education Strategies (MAES) Course
- Shane Brassell & Jean-Pierre Maes
- 2017: Neuro-behavioural assessment of infants aged 0-8 months SANDTA, Wheelchair seating workshop (one day) CE Mobility, Sensory integration explained course Impact Learning
- 2013 – 2016: University of the Witwatersrand; Bachelor of Science in Occupational